Source: iimk.ac.inBelow are the brief details about CAT 2012 test pattern :
- Like 2011 test, CAT 2012 will have two sections with separate time limits.
- Each of the sections will be one hour and ten minutes.
- There will be 30 questions in each section.
- The sections are Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, and Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- Once time ends for the first section, the aspirants will move to the second without the option of coming back to the previous one.
- Candidates will also be given a 15-minute tutorial before the commencement of the main examination.
- The section on Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation will be presented first, followed by Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- CAT Guidelines for Beginners
- Recommended Books for MBA
- Must Read Novels & Books
- Success Mantra for MBA Exams
- Strategy for those 2 hours
- 500+ useful Maths shortcuts