Answer : 7/8
Each of the three numbers could either be even or odd.
Total number of combinations of such numbers = 2^3 = 8
There is only one combination where multiple of 3 numbers would be odd is when K1, K2 and K3 all are Odd numbers.
For rest all 7 combinations the multiple of 3 number would always be even.
Hence probability = 7/8.
When any number is multiplied by an even number, the result is always a even number
Recommended Links for you:
- Take Free Online Mock CAT
- More Online Practice Tests......
- Free Permutation-Combinations Workshop for CAT
- Online Test - Permutation and Combinations
- Quantitative Aptitude Tips & Tricks for CAT
- Which MBA Stream to Choose - Which MBA Specialization should you go for?
Out most Popular Posts....
Sample Test for Online CAT 2010, Sample online Test for Online CAT 2010, Demo Test for Online CAT 2010 , Demo Online test for CAT 2010, Practice sample Test for Online CAT 2010